People have died from tobacco-related diseases since the opening of the first FCTC working group on 28 October 1999.
FCA in pictures
FCA members from around the world work hard for global tobacco control and to end the devastating tobacco epidemic. Take a look at some of their activities in images and videos.
FCAers were very busy at the 16th World Conference on Tobacco or Health (WCTOH2015), 17-21 March 2015 in Abu Dhabi. Take a look.
FCTC 10th anniversary slideshow
The FCTC turned 10 on 27 Feb 2015. See what it looked liked in countries before and after tobacco control measures were implemented.
Top photos for 2014
Take a look at our top photos as voted by you.
See what we got up to during the sixth session of the Conference of the Parties.
World No Tobacco Day 2014
See what our members got up to on the day.
January - February latest pictures
Countries featured are Germany, Indonesia, South Africa, Bangladesh and Poland.
- YouTube video: FCA joins Action/2015 push for global health measures
- YouTube video: Help ensure the FCTC is highlighted in the UN's NCD Review
- Radio interview: FCA Director and ASH Executive Director Laurent Huber speaks with Dr Craig Wax of Your Health Matters. The topic: The tobacco epidemic in the global context.Listen to the interview
- 2013:includes latest pictures and videos.
- 2012: includes latest pictures, videos and radio interviews.
- 2011:includes latest pictures.
- 2010: includes latest pictures and WHO's health warnings website.