People have died from tobacco-related diseases since the opening of the first FCTC working group on 28 October 1999.
- December 17, 2010
If you’re a Framework Convention Alliance (FCA) member and have some great photos of a recent tobacco control activity your organisation has been involved with then please send them to us.
We would love to use them in our latest pictures Flickr slideshow. We’ll also highlight them on our website and Facebook page.
This is a great way to promote what your organisation has been up to.
• Who – is in the photo - from left to right if more than one person.
• What – is happening in the photo
• Where – the photo was taken
• How – the action is happening
• Why – the action is happening
• Credit – who took the photo
If you or your organisation are on Flickr then please mark us as a contact (right link under our name).
Not on Flickr but want to be? Sign up here http://www.flickr.com/
Thanks, and the FCA looks forward to seeing your photos.