People have died from tobacco-related diseases since the opening of the first FCTC working group on 28 October 1999.
- November 18, 2008
Tuesday's issue (81) from the second day of the third session of the Framework Convention on Tobacco Control Conference of the Parties in Durban, South Africa, is available for download [Adobe Acrobat PDF - 310.5 KB].
Headlines featured in this issue:
• It won’t be much cop without more resources
• Global progress with smoke-free policies
• New “how-to” guide on smoke-free air
• Death clock underscores gravity of negotiations
• Malaysia ditches unsustainable tobacco for greener crop
• Towards a completely smoke-free environment
• Tobacco industry interference in health policy in ASEAN countries
• Ban tobacco product displays at point-of-sale
• Gabon- cclat-oms : vers la ratification effective du traité mondial de lutte contre le tabagisme?