People have died from tobacco-related diseases since the opening of the first FCTC working group on 28 October 1999.
- November 19, 2008
Thursday's issue (83) from the fourth day of the third session of the Framework Convention on Tobacco Control Conference of the Parties in Durban, South Africa, is available for download [Adobe Acrobat PDF - 338.69 KB].
Headlines featured in this issue:
- Making future reforms easier: why we need strong guidelines on Article 5.3
- JAPAN:The continuing scourge of cigarette vending machines
- BAT’s African Footprint
- WELCOME TO THE SURREAL WORLD OF BAT
- FCTC logo adopted
- La mise en œuvre de la CCLAT en Afrique: le cas du Niger
- Save Money and Lives: why an illicit trade protocol must bea priority
- Start thinking seriously about cessation
- Regional wars aggravate Iran’s battle against tobacco
- JOVENES LIBRES DEL CONSUMO DE TABACO: UNA ASPIRACION DETODOS