People have died from tobacco-related diseases since the opening of the first FCTC working group on 28 October 1999.
Development of guidelines for implementation of Article 6 (Price and tax measures to reduce the demand for tobacco).
Recommendation: The fourth session of the Conference of the Parties to the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control should decide to establish a working group to elaborate guidelines for the implementation of Article 6.
This document relates to item 5.7 of the provisional agenda.
- English [Adobe Acrobat PDF - 161.72 KB]
- French [Adobe Acrobat PDF - 234.5 KB]
- Russian [Adobe Acrobat PDF - 202.03 KB]
- Chinese [Adobe Acrobat PDF - 359.28 KB]
- Arabic [Adobe Acrobat PDF - 245.36 KB]
- Spanish [Adobe Acrobat PDF - 161.22 KB]