People have died from tobacco-related diseases since the opening of the first FCTC working group on 28 October 1999.
Visit the links below to find all of our policy documents and other related materials for the sessions of the Intergovernmental Negotiating Body on a Protocol on Illicit Trade in Tobacco Products (INBs), and the Conference of the Parties (COP) to the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC).
- INB5: Geneva, Switzerland, 29 March-4 April 2012
- INB4: Geneva, Switzerland from 14-21 March 2010
- INB3: Geneva, Switzerland, 28 June - 5 July 2009
- INB2: Geneva, Switzerland, 20-25 October 2008
- INB1: Geneva, Switzerland, 11-16 February 2008
- COP4: Punta del Este, Uruguay, 15–20 November 2010
- COP3: Durban, South Africa, 17-22 November 2008
- COP2: Bangkok, Thailand, 30 June - 6 July 2007.