People have died from tobacco-related diseases since the opening of the first FCTC working group on 28 October 1999.
- The Framework Convention Alliance recommends that the fifth session of the Conference of the Parties establish an FCTC-specific travel support policy;
- The FCTC-specific travel support policy should provide full support (most direct, roundtrip, economy class ticket; lodging; and per diem) to all FCTC-related events for one delegate from each low- and lower-middle-income Party, including least developed countries
- Resources to facilitate travel for all eligible Parties should come from FCTC’s core funding – Voluntary Assessed Contributions.
- FCA Policy Briefing: Travel Support (466KB PDF)
- ملخص التحالف دعم السفر
- Аналитический обзор FCA: Дорожные расходы
- Document d’information de la FCA : Couverture des frais de voyage
- Documento de política: Apoyo para gastos de viaje