People have died from tobacco-related diseases since the opening of the first FCTC working group on 28 October 1999.
- The FCTC reporting instrument should continue to include questions specific to each of the FCTC guidelines, as well as provide Parties with opportunities to share additional information;
- Parties should agree to establish an FCTC implementation review mechanism, and agree on its key principles;
- COP5 should establish an intersessional Expert Group to prepare a report for COP6 outlining possible systems for implementation review of the FCTC, and make recommendations on the most appropriate format;
- COP5 should prioritize activities of the Convention Secretariat to support Parties in fulfilling their reporting obligations and allocate sufficient and predictable resources for these activities.
- FCA Policy Briefing: FCTC Reporting Arrangements
- Document d’information de la FCA relatif aux Modalités de notification de la CCLAT
- Аналитический обзор FCA: Механизмы отчетности РКБТ
- ملخص التحالف تنظيم تقارير الاتفاقية الإطارية لمكافحة التبغ
- Documento de política FCA: Disposiciones del CMCT para la presentación de informes