People have died from tobacco-related diseases since the opening of the first FCTC working group on 28 October 1999.
FCA believes that the reduced ability of some Parties to participate in FCTC meetings may significantly affect COP negotiations. Without representation, low-resource Parties will be unable to express their views. To read more, check FCA's overview of the implications of the COP4 decision for each WHO region.
Download the papers
- Travel policy - African region (AFRO): English, French
- Travel policy - Americas region (AMRO): English, Spanish
- Travel policy - Eastern Mediterranean region (EMRO)
- Travel policy - European region (EURO)
- Travel policy - Pacific Islands Countries (PICs)
- Travel policy - South-East Asia region (SEARO)
- Travel policy - Western Pacific region (WPRO).