People have died from tobacco-related diseases since the opening of the first FCTC working group on 28 October 1999.
The Intergovernmental Negotiating Body on a Protocol on Illicit Trade in Tobacco Products' third session takes place 28 June - 5 July 2009 in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Bulletins from INB-3
- FCTC secretariat’s new newsletter: focuses on issues relating to the convention’s developments and implementation. It has some information about INB-3. More information.
- FCTC secretariat's documents for INB-3
Decision of the Intergovernmental Negotiating Body on a Protocol on Illicit Trade in Tobacco Products is available for download from the WHO website.
- INB3 fact sheet illict trade in MERCOSUR
- INB3 fact sheet new report on saving revenue and lives
- INB3 fact sheet South Africa research.
- INB3 fact sheet: Cost Benefit Analysis
- INB3 policy briefing: FCA position summary
- INB3 policy briefing: Key Recommendations on the Chair's Text
- INB3 policy briefing: FCA Comments on the Chair's text
- INB3 policy briefing: Tracking and Tracing
- INB3 policy briefing: Control of the Supply Chain
- INB3 policy briefing: Internet, Duty Free Sales and FreeTrade Zones
- INB3 policy briefing: Offences, Penalties and Enforcement
- INB3 Report: Saving Revenue and Saving Lives
- INB3 report: illegal tobacco trade in MERCOSUR countries
- INB3 report: illicit tobacco trade in South Africa