People have died from tobacco-related diseases since the opening of the first FCTC working group on 28 October 1999.
- To strengthen implementation of the Convention, COP6 should establish an implementation review committee and finance its operations.
- A clear mandate for the committee and guiding principles for its work should be also adopted at COP6.
- To finalise the terms of reference for the committee, specific methods of its work should be further considered and adopted by the COP.
- Among its initial tasks, the implementation review committee could test several methods of work or review FCTC reporting arrangements.
- Reporting & Implementation Review
- Notification et examen de la mise en œuvre
- Presentación y examen de informes
- Механизмы отчетности и рассмотрение докладов