People have died from tobacco-related diseases since the opening of the first FCTC working group on 28 October 1999.
llicit trade INB3
Bulletins from the third session of the Intergovernmental Negotiating Body on the Protocol on Illicit Trade in Tobacco Products, held in Geneva, Switzerland, 28 June to 5 July 2.
Headlines from this edition:
- Strengthening, clarifying, simplifying
- Key issues for the week
- Stakes get higher in tobacco smuggling
- Reopening old wounds
- what has happened to Article 2 of the FCTC?
- Cigarette smuggling into Ghana
- No barrier to agreement on track and trace