People have died from tobacco-related diseases since the opening of the first FCTC working group on 28 October 1999.
FCTC ARTICLE 6
Price and tax measures are an effective and important means of reducing tobacco consumption. Each party should adopt tax policies and price policies on tobacco products, so as to contribute to the health objectives aimed at reducing tobacco consumption.
Download the papers
- UNITED KINGDOM - tobacco tax success story
- REINO UNIDO HISTORIA ACERCA DEL ÉXITO DEL IMPUESTO AL TABACO
- ROYAUME-UNI TAXATION DU TABAC: HISTOIRE D’UNE RÉUSSITE
- REINO UNIDO HISTÓRIA DE SUCESSO DE IMPOSTOS SOBRE O TABACO
- ВЕЛИКОБРИТАНИЯ ПРИМЕР УСПЕШНОЙ РЕАЛИЗАЦИИ ПОЛИТИКИ НАЛОГООБЛОЖЕНИЯ ТАБАЧНЫХ ИЗДЕЛИЙ
- 提高烟草税成功故事 英国
- قاصلمة ن مجا لح كضرةيب ةا ال لمتبتغحدة