People have died from tobacco-related diseases since the opening of the first FCTC working group on 28 October 1999.
The second session of the Intergovernmental Negotiating Body on a Protocol on Illicit Trade in Tobacco Products was held in Geneva , 20-25 October 2008.
INB-2 Policy Papers
- INB-2 Policy Briefing FCA key recommendations on Chairperson's text
- INB-2 Policy Briefing FCA comments on Chairperson's text
- INB-2 Policy briefing FCA key elements of a protocol
INB-2 Fact Sheets
- INB-2 Factsheet How to save lives and billions of dollars
- INB-2 Factsheet Use of Technology
- Glossary of Terms in the Illicit Trade
INB-2 Media Releases
- Nations meet to give strength to global treaty to combat illicit tobacco trade
- INB-2 Media briefing Technology and Illicit Trade