24 May 2018
Framework Convention Alliance and World Heart Federation will hold a series of webinars to discuss the connection between tobacco and cardiovascular health as part of this year’s celebration of World No Tobacco Day. Speakers will discuss the Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC), tobacco control measures and cardiovascular disease, the next steps to strengthen implementation of the FCTC, the role of healthcare professionals, the Global Hearts Initiative, among other important topics. Join us on World No Tobacco Day to highlight the health and other risks associated with tobacco use.
- May 28 – 1:00 PM GMT/UTC (click for the Spanish webinar) Meeting ID: 302 521 171
- May 29 – 11:00 AM GMT/UTC (click for the English webinar) Meeting ID: 768 882 249
- May 30 – 11:00 AM GMT/UTC (click for the French webinar) Meeting ID: 955 368 170
You can also participate in the webinar by telephone. Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
- International numbers available here.