The procedure for admission into the Alliance and rules regarding membership are governed by the Articles of Association of the FCA.
- Membership of the Alliance is open to all non-governmental organisations (NGOs), and NGO alliances and coalitions. Government bodies, inter-governmental organisations or businesses cannot be members of the Alliance.
- Individuals not affiliated to an organisation can also join the e-mail conference, but they must first be approved by existing Alliance members, in the same way as groups, and will not appear in any list of Alliance member organisations.
- Membership of the Alliance is contingent upon endorsing our ‘Vision and Mission’ and the FCA Statement on not receiving any funding from tobacco companies or their subsidiaries, agents or consultants.
- New members must be endorsed by two current FCA member organisations and receive no objections from current members.
- There is no charge to become a member.
If your organisation wishes to join the Alliance you should return a completed Application Form: in English, en Français, en Español, along with information about your organization (including its background, activities, aims and objectives etc.) to membership(@)fctc.org.