15 Mar 2015
Watch the video below to learn more about our Strategic Plan.
For the next three years (2014-2017) our Strategic Plan will focus on the following priorities:
- Promote and support global health by ensuring the development and implementation of the FCTC, by strengthening the FCTC COP processes, and by encouraging whole-of-government and whole-of-society (excluding the tobacco industry) engagement in FCTC implementation.
- Further position the tobacco epidemic as a global public health and development priority, and promote the FCTC as the best means to address the epidemic.
- Mobilise and strengthen global, regional and national civil society capacity in support of the FCTC.
- Monitor FCTC implementation.
- Ensure the FCTC remains relevant and responsive to global changes that affect tobacco use, in particular tobacco companies’ changes in strategies, tactics and behavior.
- Strengthen FCA’s institutional capacity in meeting its strategic priorities.
For more information, download our full strategic plan.