10 Feb 2015
FCA will be at the World Health Organization in Geneva to celebrate the occasion. We are also asking our members around the world to share their before/after photos: what it looked like where they live before tobacco control measures, and after.
Photos, and more, can be found below.
FCTC before and after
See what the FCTC looked liked in countries before and after tobacco control measures were implemented.
Click on a thumbnail below to launch the slideshow.
The FCTC in 2025
Read the opinions of these public health experts:
- Dr Judith Mackay, Senior Policy Advisor, WHO; Policy Advisor, World Lung Foundation/Bloomberg Initiative
- Derek Yach, Executive Director, Vitality Institute; former Executive Director, WHO NCDs
- Sam Byfield, Senior Policy Advisor, National Heart Foundation of Australia; Associate, Nossal Institute for Global Health, University of Melbourne.
- E Ulysses Dorotheo, FCTC Program Director, Southeast Asia Tobacco Control Alliance; Chair, FCA Board of Directors
- FCA asks: Is now a time to celebrate the FCTC?
WHO Director-General Dr Margaret Chan
Download the brochure prepared by the FCTC Secretariat