15 Feb 2013
In a nutshell:
- The Bangladesh government unveiling its Death Clock campaign in Dhaka.
- Signing of the Illicit Trade protocol getting underway.
- FCA’s Laurent Huber meets the US Surgeon General Dr Regina Benjamin during his presentation about the FCTC to the US Interagency Committee on Smoking and Health.
- The WBB Trust in Bangladesh runs an awareness campaign at Dhanmondi Lake during World Cancer Day.
- The organisation Health Promotion Watch distribute pamphlets on the dangers of smoking to young people during February’s youth festival in Cameroon.