15 Apr 2013
This is what happened:
• A Harvard University conference concludes that one billion deaths from tobacco are a key obstacle to global development.
• A grassroots movement in Spain launches a global campaign to defend the country’s smoke-free law.
• Thailand announces its move to have the world’s largest graphic health warnings on cigarette packages.
• APACT preconference gets underway.
• FCA shadow report training takes place in Dakar, Senegal.
• FCA releases its 2012 Annual report.
• Japan Society for Tobacco Control submits a petition about smokefree legislation.