15 Oct 2013
FCA members worked hard to spread the word about tobacco control during September and October 2013. Watch the slideshow below to see what happened.
For example members in:
• Thailand fought against tobacco industry interference.
• Brazil supported the additives ban approved in March 2012.
• Africa delivered FCA’s’s submission to the WHO Regional Meeting.
• Germany protested outside the Inter-Tabac trade fair in Dortmund.
• US attended the UN General Assembly.
And much more. Watch the slideshow above to see more.