15 Oct 2012
Highlights from this slideshow are:
- A parliamentarian in Niger attends a tobacco control workshop amongst a media frenzy
- For the first time a smoke-free bus is launched in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Ukraine introduces a comprehensive ban on all forms of tobacco advertising – including point-of-sale
- Sri Lanka passes regulations that mandate some of the largest picture warnings on cigarette packs in the world.
- Work for a Better Bangladesh (WBB) Trust organises a workshop to discuss Article 5.3 and the influence of tobacco companies on law violation