04 May 2012
Examples of industry interference:
Radio interview with FCA Director Laurent Huber – tobacco industry interference in Africa, in English, French and Spanish.
Get Active Resources
- The Tobacco Industry is Dangerous to your Country’s Health – brochure on industry activity in South-east Asia, by SEATCA.
- World No Tobacco Day Action Toolkit – By Corporate Accountability International and Network for Accountability of Tobacco Transnationals. Ideas and information to help organization plan actions and events, including planning visibility events and organizing lobby meetings with government officials.
- Alternative Livelihoods to Tobacco: Approaches and Experiences. A report on tobacco farming, with concrete examples of different approaches worldwide. By unfairtobacco.org
- Sign the Health Professionals for a Tobacco-Free world petition. The petition aims to foster implementation of a tobacco-free environment and call for effective global FCTC implementation.
- Tobacco Industry Uncensored – Support the Facebook campaign by Youth for Health.
- Senegal – 15 organisations have formed the Senegalese League Against Tobacco, and are carrying out various activities in May including: cessation consultations, sports, school art competitions, etc. Email.
- PMI Shareholders’ Meeting – Campaign by Corporate Accountability International, 10 May 2012. Open Letter to PMI Chief Executive Officer – English version; download the Spanish version.
- PMI: Driving a Global Health Epidemic (published on the CAI website), Financial Times: Philip Morris faces AGM fire on marketing By Alan Rappeport